8 February – 5 March 2022
ARA Darling Quarter Theatre, Darling Harbour
The Mitchell Old Company presents, HEATHERS The Musical, a high-energy immersive theatre experience based on the cult classic film of the same name that will have a limited season at ARA Darling Quarter Theatre from 8 February to 5 March 2022.
This heartfelt, hilarious and provocatively dark comedy features NEW SONGS and comes to Sydney
direct from the West End production. Set in Westerberg High School in 1989, Heathers is brought to you by the award-winning writing team of Kevin Murphy (Reefer Madness, “Desperate Housewives”), Laurence O’Keefe (Bat Boy, Legally Blonde) and Andy Fickman (Reefer Madness, She’s the Man).
HEATHERS The Musical, is the darkly delicious story of Veronica Sawyer, a brainy, beautiful teenage misfit who hustles her way into the most powerful and ruthless clique at Westerberg High: the Heathers. But before she can get comfortable atop the high school food chain, Veronica falls in love with the dangerously sexy new kid J.D. When Heather Chandler, the Almighty, kicks her out of the group, Veronica decides to bite the bullet and kiss Heather’s aerobicized ass… but J.D. has another plan for that bullet.
Cast includes Tiegan Denina, Laura Dawson, Sabrina Kirkham, Michele Lansdown, Kira Leiva, Jayd Luna, Jerrod Smith, Jake Vollbon, Sam Welsh
VENUE: ARA DARLING QUARTER THEATRE, 3/1-25 Harbour St, Darling Harbour
SEASON: 8 FEBRUARY – 5 MARCH 2022
TIMES: Wednesday & Thursday 7pm; Friday 7.30pm; Sat 2pm & 7.30pm; Sunday 1pm & 6.30pm
PRICES: From $62.95
We have x2 Double Passes to giveaway to HEATHERS The Musical for two lucky winners, valid for TUESDAY 8th FEBRUARY at 7pm.
To enter, complete the form below and tell us in 25 words or less why you want to win one of these two double passes to see HEATHERS The Musical.
Competition closes Sunday 9th January 2022 7pm EST. T&C’s apply, read below for details.
Terms & Conditions
1. The following contest/giveaway is not sponsorted, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook.
2. The winner of one of two double passes is supplied by Amanda Buckworth Publicity & The Mitchell Old Company.
3. Competition runs from Sunday 19th December 2021, until Sunday 9th January 2022 7pm EST.
4. Competition only open to NSW residents 18 years and over.
5. Participants must acknowledge Terms and Conditions and complete the form below in 25 words or less.
6. Winners will be notified on Sunday 9th January 2022 by email.
7. Tickets will be emailed to winners courtesy of Amanda Buckworth Publicity.
8. Participants are encouraged to follow Instagram or Facebook page to be notified of any following guidelines or announcements.